entries profile past affies
          Photobucket Photobucket

promised
Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Tomorrow is Prelim2 Science Practical.
Hope i can understand the questions..
I'm really disappointed by my combined science mock test.
Maybe this is what i deserve.
Cos didn't study much, last minute study in fact don't give a damn to it.
In my mind thinking "fail, fail larhx!"
O-level is coming & i don't know why i'm still having this kind of thought.
In the motivation workshop, Coach Khim told us "no one can motivate you,
only you can motivate yourself."
So i'll try my best to motivate myself to study & chiong for this 2 months.
"Don't just say from your mouth instead do & show everyone" direct translate from Chinese.
I will promise my words & i'll do it!!!!!

Labels:


Welcome
hello there
Photobucket
ShermaineNgShihHui
4th Dec
Nanyang Polytechnic Business Informatic BI09

Chatbox
words